getting to know de-lurkers [was: pathetic worm struggling with his sexual identity]

Hi Susana,

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 10:35:51PM +0200, Susana Sotelo Docío wrote:
> O Venres 09 de Xuño de 2006, [our friend mikey] escribiu:

> Congratulations. Messages like yours encourage me to carry on and, if
> anybody had a doubt, they prove that projects like Debian-Women or
> similar are (sadly) absolutely necessary.

> This is my first and last message to this thread because I don't want to
> feed the troll. Please, don't bother replaying, you are already on my
> procmail filter. I usually send trolls to a beautiful place called
> /dev/null.

Welcome to debian-women!  It's interesting to see what kind of activity
triggers people to de-lurk on mailing lists. :)

Perhaps you (and other lurkers, of which I suppose there are many!) would
like to share with us about your own involvement in Debian, how you came to
the group, and what your goals are?

I notice that your mail client is configured for Galician.  That's great, I
think Debian's Galician translation team to date is a one-person effort. :)
Are you interested in translation work?

Cheers,