Re: Debian women: please pass away

Debian Women Please Pass Away <debianwomenpassaway@yahoo.com> writes:

> Debian-women is an affront to all the men who make
> debian the best linux distro out there. We do not need
> a feminist organization attached to debian.

rant rant rant

You are discriminating against a group of people while Debians
philosophy clearly states that as a "DON'T". You are not worth being a
Debian user. It is pigs like you that make Debian-woman a neccessity.

Please go drown yourself,
       Goswin

PS: Dear Debian-women, keep up the good work.
PPS: You look so cute in Debian short-sleves. Especialy Alfi.