Re: Debian women: please pass away.

O Venres 09 de Xuño de 2006, Debian Women Please Pass Away escribiu:

Congratulations. Messages like yours encourage me to carry on and, if
anybody had a doubt, they prove that projects like Debian-Women or
similar are (sadly) absolutely necessary.

This is my first and last message to this thread because I don't want to
feed the troll. Please, don't bother replaying, you are already on my
procmail filter. I usually send trolls to a beautiful place called
/dev/null.

Regards,
Susana

--