report on gender and free / libre / open source software

Dear all,

Over the last two years many of you have provided me with lots of support for my research on gender and free / libre / open source software, either by taking part in our survey, by talking to me, or by sending me hints and links. Also the presentations and discussions of many debian women - online and offline - were invaluable for my research. MANY, MANY THANKS FOR THAT!

In the mean time we have been able to digest this into a report for the European Commission who funded the research in the context of the FLOSSPOLS project (www.flosspols.org). The report is now available online on http://flosspols.org/deliverables/FLOSSPOLS-D16-Gender_Integrated_Report_of_Findings.pdf . Maybe you find it interesting. Please feel free to refer to it and/or to send it to people you think might be interested.

Again, thank you for all the support. Without it we would not have got that far.

Best,
Bernhard