Google Sydney launch invitation

Hi all,

So basically, after a bit of confusion, I've been asked to forward a Google
invitation for anyone (men, women, other :) to attend the Sydney Google
office launch.

http://www.google.com.au/events/openhouse.html

In the spirit of keeping everyone informed, now you all know :)

Carl from Google described the event as:

"This will be a one of a kind event targeting Engineering and advancements
geared towards the Sydney community. We will have our top people speaking on
topics such as Google Culture, Women in Engineering, and the dynamic
advancements Google Sydney hopes to achieve."

Cheers,
Pia

PS - I'd particularly recommend going if you are looking for work ;)

--
    "Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third
                             eye." - Bill Hicks