Re: Need help getting started with BTS cleanup

gregor herrmann wrote:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#closing says:

Normally, the only people that are allowed to close a bug report are
the submitter of the bug and the maintainer(s) of the package against
which the bug is filed. There are exceptions to this rule, for
example, the bugs filed against unknown packages or certain generic
pseudo-packages. When in doubt, don't close bugs, first ask for
advice on the debian-devel mailing list.

Thanks!

Yes, I know. I use it loosly, more in the sense of 'initiating the process of getting an old bug out of the way' :)

Tina

--
Project: Tinapt
http://tinapt.berlios.de/