Re: Debian BTS Cleanup HOWTO

On Sunday 09 April 2006 19:39, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Dunno how much it helps, a while ago (while adopting a bug hole package)
> I wrote a script to spa^h^h^h send mails to a group of bugreporters.

Reading the text of the template, I can see where this comes handy :) I'm
undecided whether the reduction in typing offsets the missing personalization
though.

Perhaps using the simulate command might alleviate this. I will give it a try
the next time I have the "urge".

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?