Re: Interesting article: Gender Dimensions of Floss Development

Hello,
Thanks a lot on link for good article.  I am man and I work a ot with women and
to be honest I must say that I found very difficult to overcome one very
disturbing phenomena.  I am very much aware that such inbalance is strikingly
frustrating for me as a men.  ON teh other side, I have very strong frustration
with position that many women do have .  It is ilke: I am woman, I am stupid
since I am not born as a woman for technology and I like simple Microsoft
things'
Maybe, I am a bit simplicistic, but in many cases I found my slef in such
situation that me as a man trying to convince women to learn more in order to
be
more successfull, independent ...
If anyone of you knwos good strategies how to help women to overcome such
self-blame I would be more than helpful.

regards,

vedran