IRC tutorial for PyGTK?

Hi,

Last weekend I gave a brief tutorial on PyGTK, the slides[1] and
examples[2] of which are on the web. If there is still intrest in an IRC
tutorial for Debian-Women about this, I'd be happy to give one, similar
to the Python one we had recently. The tutorial would be pretty much
identical to the slides and examples, but transferred into an IRC
setting, and that implies a fair amount of interactivity.

        [1] http://liw.iki.fi/liw/talks/pygtk-tutorial.pdf
        [2] http://liw.iki.fi/liw/talks/pygtk-tutorial.tar.gz

The week starting Monday, April 3, would be best for me. Any day during
that week would be fine for me, but it needs to start at 10:00 UTC at
the earliest and end no later than 22:00 UTC. I assume two to three
hours would be fine. If you would like to participate, please mail me in
private and tell me the times that would be best for you.

This time I don't expect to be making a write-up; the slides I've
already made, plus a log from the IRC channel, will hopefully be enough.

--
Wolfen one, you are my midday moon and I your midnight sun.