Re: I'm new and some about me

Quoting Melita Mihaljevic (melita.mihaljevic@gmail.com):
> Hi, I'm new here and I supose I should say something about myself. Ok
> my name is Melita, but many people called me Gizmo. I'm student of
> Computing science at College of engineering and coputer science in
> croatia. I'm second year. I know some C programming but I programmed
> things needet for college homeworks. the best thig I had done is
> simulating priority queue in C. Also I learned some perl and I try to
> learn some Perl.
> I'm passioned in Linux, exspecially I like Debian because I feel the
> most free working on it.
> I would like to develop things some day, but now I would like to learn
> as much is I can.
> That's all from me. All help and comments are welcome.
> Sorry about my bad english. :)

Melita, have you ever considered working on Croatian translations? The
status of the work for your language is currently not that great. For
instance, even though the installer is translated in Croatian, I've
been told by Josip Rodin (who translated the woody installer in the
past), that the quality of the translation is not really high.

Up to now, I haven't been able to find someone motivated to work on
that translation and I would be delighted if I could....

Feel free to answer me in the list (so that others see this....I'm
always hoping this can motivate other people). Technical details about
"how to do" may come later (in that case, we would probably switch to
a more appropriate place such as debian-i18n).

Of course, also feel free to tell me that you're not interested in
localization if this is not an area you have interests in. I promise I
won't bite...:-)