Re: Hello and introduction

Hi All,

Sara Smollett wrote:
> Delurking ....

Great!

> Hi, I'm Sara.

Welcom!

> I'm a sysadmin at a Silicon Valley, California tech company.

I wonder how many of us are sysadmins, how many students, how many programmers,
teachers, academics, or whatever we are.  I think would be interesting to see
the categories of work we do.  Can anyone think of a sensible way to survey it?
  Maybe something on the wiki?

> I started using Debian 8 years ago, and I've been hooked on Linux since.
> Mostly I run Debian, although recently I've been using Ubuntu at home.
>
> I've been enjoying reading this list.

I'm glad of that.

Helen (I'm a physicist!)