Re: Python tutorial - written version

Hi all

Angelina, thank you very much for wikifying the article so quickly! It's
much apprechiated!

[ Angelina Carlton ]
> http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/Main/PythonTutorial
> I am not sure how wiki's work but I cannot find anywhere to link to this
> tutorial

I linked it on the [0]English main page and its side bar.

> Even using the search box , I cannot find the packaging tutorial or the
> python tutorial

Unfortunately the search function is (still) broken and I don't know how
to fix it :(

Anyone?

> unless I am missing something, there is no page
> actually listing what the contents of the site are?

Most wikis know a "special page" that lists all existing articles. However
it should not be necessary to use that page. The normal working of a wiki
is that (a) the search works and (b) things are extensively cross-linked.

Cheers,
Meike

[0] http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/English/HomePage

--
Meike Reichle - University of Hildesheim

mail:   mrei0999@uni-hildesheim.de
web:    http://www.alphascorpii.net