Re: [Fwd: debian women in brussels fosdem 2006?]

Dear all, helen and fernanda
many thanks for your answers and interest.
so i tried to write, our interest is to create a connection between Debian
Women and our training center, because some of the trainers are interested
to develop a course in debian and need support, and to know a bit more
about Debian.
Comercial companies are really quick to give some fundings to support the
teaching of their softwares, that's why we think it is important to create
a bridge between training centers and the FLOSS communities
So if you plan a presentation, it is also important to explain what is
Debian, what is free and open source softwares, to tell about your own
work and interests. And also if you don't mind to look at the Fosdem
program with them, and see what could be interested.
If you need more information don't hesitate to contact me, and if you need
a place to stay Fernanda, please tell me.
kind regards
laurence