Re: LinuxTag Debian-Day talks

Hi Luk,
I'm going to LinuxTag to give a talk called Free Software with a female
touch, in which I talk about d-w and another project that I work here in
Brazil. If you want, I can prepare another one specifically about d-w.
Would be great if JuttaW could be there and then we can do it together.

[]'s
Fernanda

Em Ter, 2005-04-26 às 18:22 +0200, Luk Claes escreveu:

--
Participe do 6o Fórum Internacional Software Livre
1 a 4 de junho - Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil