Re: Cycle has entered sid

martin f krafft wrote:
Urks, a GUI programme. Why don't people create command line tools
and put GUIs on top anymore???

My thoughts, exactly! And I suppose the ~/.cycle/username data file
is in a form that you can't read or manually edit because of the
password protection, but it is annoying. If I use cycle  for awhile to
record my menses, and then can't use it for some reason (broken
dependencies), in the meantime my  menses data will be inaccessible,
right? With a program like Remind, I have a list of my appointments so
long as I have a copy of my ~/.reminders file.

Avery