Re: Another "Women in FOSS" Panel

Hi Danese,
IIRC, Sulamita Garcia will be participating at FOSS.in. You should try to
contact her to check whether she would be interested on participating in this
panel. She is the leader of LinuxChix in Brazil.

I don´t have her contacts since we don´t work together here, but I
think Google
could help you on it.

Fernanda

Quoting Danese Cooper <danese@gmail.com>:

http://foss.in/2005/schedules/

This time at FOSS.in.  As usual I'll pass on comments and blog
pointers about how it goes.  BTW, not indicated here, but as usual it
 will be a panel and not just me talking...going for interactivity as
 always.

Hint: actual timeslot not yet indicated, this is a list of all
accepted talks.  You have to search for my first name to see it.

Danese