Re: Another "Women in FOSS" Panel

Quoting Danese Cooper (danese@gmail.com):
> http://foss.in/2005/schedules/
>
> This time at FOSS.in.  As usual I'll pass on comments and blog
> pointers about how it goes.  BTW, not indicated here, but as usual it
> will be a panel and not just me talking...going for interactivity as
> always.
>
> Hint: actual timeslot not yet indicated, this is a list of all
> accepted talks.  You have to search for my first name to see it.

Great. I actually wish I be there (arg, English conjugation is my
nightmare), given the recent involvment I put in Indic languages
support in the next Debian release. Unfortunately, trip funding is of
course a problem...:-|

If you're poking around, I suggest attending the talks from Jaldhar
H. Vyas (talk 150, 180).