Re: Software Freedom Day -- ONE WEEK TO GO!

Hi All,

In a week we will be well into our SFD activities, listed below in Erinn's
email.  Now is the time to put it in your diaries, if you haven't already :)

Please tell any of your friends, relatives and colleages who may be interested
in Debian Women about the things we are doing (especially the #debian-women-new
irc channel, if they are new to Debian or DW) and encourage them to drop in on
IRC and say hello to us.  We are hoping to see lots of old and new faces coming
along to get involved in our activities, running all day on 10th September, GMT.

Helen