Re: CMS? (was: Re: Various things (wiki)

On 25/07/2005, at 3:19 AM, Barton C Massey wrote:

Drupal claims full Unicode support.  To be honest, though, I haven't
yet had occasion to use it in my stuff...

A friend of mine is using it for BBEdit Gems, and I post there occasionally, so I might try some Vietnamese on that CMS: we are a test case for full Unicode support, in case I haven't mentioned that enough times here. ;)

After all, a claim is the best you can do until the software is tested extensively enough. I've ended up as de facto Unicode tester for several apps. which thought they had full Unicode support ... until I broke it. :D