Re: Get the fuck out of our hobby, women.

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 19:15, Jose Cedeno wrote:
> It's sad to see that a person is ignorant and wastes other people's
> time. Also he's arguments demonstrates his lack of knowledge in this
> topic. For example the name Debian comes from the main creator's name
> Ian + his wife's name Debra.

He's obviously very ignorant.

Lady Ada Lovelace.
Grace Hopper.
The thousands of women who did the 'easy' 'women's work' of programming
the ENIAC generation of computers, and the next couple of generations as
well.

And that's just the early-days.

Jenn V.
   My book 'Essential CVS': published by O'Reilly in June 2003.
jenn@anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/