CMS? (was: Re: Various things (wiki)

On 23/07/2005, at 1:56 AM, Barton C Massey wrote:

As I said earlier, you may want to think hard about Wikis vs
Content Management Systems as the primary venue.  You could
still have a scratchpad Wiki, but let the CMS handle a lot
of the hard details of presentation, interaction, etc.  I'm
liking Drupal, overall, for this kind of activity.  See
http://po8.org or http://summer.cs.pdx.edu (may be down this
weekend due to planned power failure, though) for some examples.

I'd certainly support using Drupal, which is a very good high-volume CMS. How is it for full Unicode support, Bart?