Re: Various things (wiki)

On 22/07/2005, at 11:09 PM, Erinn Clark wrote:

FWIW, since language support is a recurring theme and wiki.d.o doesn't
exist yet, we may be able to have some input on which wiki software
would be preferable. The idea was to go with Moin, but if there's
something that would work better in this area (MediaWiki?), it'd be nice
to figure it out now. :)

Full Unicode support, please!

I know pmwiki has it, because I chased it up until it did. i think dokuwiki does now, but the others, I don't know... but we need it!