Re: Debian-Women and SPI

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:18:28 +0000 (UTC) John Goerzen
<jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:

>  * What could we at SPI be doing to improve the situation?

Inviting women to get involved? I don't know anything about the SPI job,
but I would like to know. Maybe it's because I never tried to find
info, or maybe because there's no much info available.

Maybe you can start talking a little bit in this list about what is the
SPI work, what kind of help you need from people in general, and then
maybe somebody from here would become interested to help.

The first thing I did when I received this e-mail was try to acess
http://www.spi.org/. It's not encouraging for me (kidding).

Well, just to make it clear...spi.org is not the same SPI.

Where can we find info?

[]'s
Fernanda