Re: Video from Erinn and Magni's talk "Debian Women and Women in Free Software" at Debconf5 (URL)

On 19/07/2005, at 5:12 PM, Herman Robak wrote:

 Totem works for me, although it refuses to seek (I have to watch from
beginning till end).  In case you don't have telnet, or don't feel
inclined to speak HTTP manually, could you try accessing the URL in a
web browser?

Worked fine in OmniWeb 5.1.1b4 on Mac OSX.

 FYI: Mplayer and VLC will allow you to jump into the middle of the
video.  You don't have to download the whole file in order to navigate
it.

but Mplayer does a much better job of complex AV files like that. :)

Well done, D-Ws! I almost felt like I was there, watching that. ;)