Re: sidebars in the wiki

* Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Me again ;)

Hi Clytie,

> I still don't know how to edit sidebars in the wiki.
>
> I need to be able to do that, to create the kind of menu there that
> exists for the English language (and also to insert the native
> spelling of my language, although I could just nag Thierry to do
> that ;) .)
>
> Is this something we can do? (Not the nagging, the sidebars.)

Browsing to this link[1] will take you directly to the page where you can
edit the sidebar for the Vietnamese translation.

You can replace the "Vietnamese" part by "English" in order to get the
English source for use as template.

Hope this helps. I'm off now to reply to your other messages =)

Cheers,
Thierry

[1]: http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/index.php/Vietnamese/SideBar?action=edit