Re: DW-Map

Hi,

Just for good measure, I'd like to redirect you all the Clint Adams's
post on this subject:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2005/06/msg00078.html

Totally random people have no reason to be added to the map; please
think a bit before sending your coordinates.

Sorry I forgot last message.
My apologies.

then don't be shocked or surprised when you are asked directly why you
think you should be included.

Absolute don't shocked really.
You're right.
 I've just forgott'em 'cause I've so many lists to take into account that 's easy for me to miss something.

Tnx in advance.

Bye *

Happy Hacking *

Luca

--
---
Luca Cappelletti

"...Together we stand, divided we fall."

.O.
..O
OOO

ICQ: 302067395