Re: intro

Terve kaikille,

On Sat Apr 23 at 01:17 (-0700), Fabienne S wrote:
> any help that's needed in french to english or english to french
> translation,

A couple of weeks (months? I've lost all notion of time lately...) ago,
I offered to work on translating d-w www pages to French.

Now that I'm connected to the real world^W^Winternet again and that I'm
not working 7 days a week anymore, I hope I can finally keep my promise.
If you'd like to give me a hand, you're most welcome. Either translating
or proofreading.

Thomas "2 days off in a month is not enough" Paris
--
http://www.mercen.org