Re: Debian gathering in mid-May? (Was: Re: Introduction)

Well, I may have the date wrong or something but I heard this from the
debian-women irc channel.  Seems hard to believe that something like
this is happening when no one is clarifying it one way or another.

-Cere

--
Cere Davis
ceremona@gmail.com