Re: Introduction

Hi Geordie,

I don't think I have formally written into this list yet but I
especially like to say hello to folks that are somewhat in close
Geographic proximity to my hometown, Seattle.   There is at least one
other debian-women member that I know of here in Seattle that also
works at the U of Washington named Avery.   I have heard that there
are a couple of d-w people in Portland also.

There is supposed to be some sort of Los Angeles Debian gathering
(foodconf as it has apparently come to be called) in mid May.
Figured it would be good as many west coast North American to know
about it as possible.

-cere