Re: Cycle has entered sid

also sprach Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005.04.17.0036 +0200]:
> > I understand it's somewhat personal data, but not really much more
> > than your email and the like.
>
> Ssee the ~/.fetchmailrc which contain the $USER passwords for his/her
> E-Mail accounts.  fetchmail refuse to work, if it is world or group
> readable.

Do you know what a 'root' account is?

`. `'`

"next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the
 nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those
 conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and
 refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by
 convince himself that the war is just, and will thank god for the
 better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque
 self-deception."
                                                         -- mark twain