Re: Cycle has entered sid

also sprach Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> [2005.04.16.1455 +0200]:
> I can forward your idea upstream, or think more deeply
> about it, but I cannot find an elegant solution right
> now. Any ideas?

I would appreciate it. It's really low priority thought, since
remind is cumbersome but works.

Urks, a GUI programme. Why don't people create command line tools
and put GUIs on top anymore???

`. `'`

"in the country of the blind,
 the one-eyed man is not king.
 he is taken to be a hallucinating lunatic."
                                                     -marshall mcluhan