Re: Debian-Women webpage possibly filtered by Telefonica

Am 2005-04-15 23:09:06, schrieb martin f krafft:
> also sprach Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005.04.15.2129 +0200]:
> > <http://www.spiegel.de/>        german  (Att: Articles older the 30
> >                                         days are not free of charge)
>
> Please link to the article.
>
> > <http://www.rense.com/>         english
>
> Available both in .de and .us.
>
> > <http://www.joevials.com/>      english (some mirrors blocked in the USA)
>
> NXDOMAIN in .de, .ch, .se, .us, and .jp.
>
> So you are claiming it's blocked in all of these?

Do not knoe exactly, becaus Joe Vials has more the 50 mirrors. Generaly
I am using his mirror in uk and from this I have goten links to his
reports on other websites.  and when I was in the UK, I was not able to
access it. Back in France, it was working.

I have around 300 Reports of him. Many of them can be easily verified
from other sources.  And I will mirror many of his report corresponding
to my job.  (Do not know whether using my Server in Paris or my ADSL
Server in Strasbourg)

There are many readers claiming about inaccessibility of Websites of
him.  Yeah, he is very Anti-US-American.  :-)

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi