Re: New EU FLOSS survey, with a twist on women involvement

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 10:12:14PM +0200, Emanuele Rocca wrote:

> - Women work more effectively than men
>   I do not know :P

I was pissed by this questions, because the available answers are either
"true" or "false", but no way to say "there is no difference".

If I get a chance to know whoever designed the survey, my question to
them will be: "please answer true or false: have you stopped taking
drugs yet?"

Some of the other questions were interesting though.

And, cutely enough, thanks to Debian Women I think that I'll score
pretty high on the number of women in free software that I happen to
know.  That's a revolution happening already!  Debian-Women rocks!

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>