Re: A song

also sprach Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> [2005.04.06.1123 +0200]:
> > Search the -project or -curiosa archives, about 2 years ago.
>
> Gee, that's helpful. Could you at least give a hint as to the
> thread name?

I was on a GPRS connection, so please forgive. Anyway, I cannot
find the thread. It must have been on -private then. Result was that
some wanted to re-record a track someone had recorded, but not
a whole lot of people liked the music in the first place (it was
rap too). Eventually, it dies of.

`. `'`

infinite loop: see 'loop, infinite'.
loop, infinite: see 'infinite loop'.