Re: RFD: Using Arch as revision control system for the website

Am Samstag, 02.04.05 um 19:24 Uhr schrieb Erinn Clark:

is the only one using woody. (Or at least,
the only one I know of and since no one else has complained,

That is one of the questions:
Are there others having difficulties with it? - But seems there would be a solution, if the problem is only woody, though. It is not only bazaar supporting Arch. Tla can be used, too and that may be on backports.org (I did not verify) and so it must be portable.

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de
http://witch.muensterland.org