Re: Mentoring Feedback

also sprach Meike Reichle <mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de> [2005.03.23.1819 +0100]:
> That's why I said I wasn't sure whether I was a proper
> mentoringing candidate. I know the mentoring program ist actually
> aimed at people undertaking a distict project. So, if there is
> someone who'd like to help me a bit on my way, I'd be happy. If
> not, that's okay with me as well.

I am speaking for myself. Maybe other mentors want to lead you.
I take the position that you should do everything yourself or else
there is no learning effect (or diminished).

I guess the best thing to do for you is to start with reading the
Debian policy and understand every thing there is. When you are
done, my book will be out, and it will do the rest.

`. `'`

beauty, brains, availability, personality; pick any two.