Introduction

Hi all,

My name is Meike Reichle, I subscribed to this list a few days ago. Since I don't know how "customs" are around here, I thought it might be appropriate to write a short introduction email. My name is, as said already, Meike. I am 23 years old and live in Germany, close to Hanover. I am currently studying Applied Information Science at Hildesheim University and hope to be finished within about a year. After completing my studies I hope to get a postgraduate/PhD studentship in Artificial Intelligence (preferably Machine Learning) somewhere near Berlin.

So far I've only dealt with debian as a user. I've got it running on one of my laptops and like it a lot. Guess I might even call it my favorite distro since I mainly want a distro thats stable and easy to use. So, since I really like debian I wouldn't mind getting involved a bit farther, but I am not sure yet in what area. I do code a little and I've also written documentation before. So, I guess I'll just see what comes along. Until then I hope I'll be able to contribute a few good ideas to this list and meet other girls and women interested in linux and IT in general.

So long,
Meike