Meeting at FOSDEM _today_

Hi,
I and Hanna Wallach plan to gather women at FOSDEM for an informal
meeting about Debian Women and women in Open Source etc. This was kind
of spontanous, so we haven't announced it very well, but hopefully some
people will turn up.

We will meet at the Debian info stall at FOSDEM today (Saturday) at
15:00 (3pm).

Tomorrow Hanna will talk about the project at 11:30 in the Debian
developers' room, and we'll also give a "lightening talk" some time
tomorrow, according to promises from the organizers.

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.