genderchanger courses

hi all,

erinn suggested i send an email to the list.

i don't know if you know the genderchangers but we're a group of women
(from all over, tho originating in amsterdam in 1999) giving basic
computer courses to women.

the coming months we're giving two in amsterdam: hardware and floss intro
(maybe even ubuntu install, depending on the pace of the group).

are there any of you in and around amsterdam at the moment who'd be
interested in participating? and we're always looking for teachers.

something different but also interesting is the /etc (eclectic tech
carnival) which will be in Graz, Austria in july this year.
(etc.genderchangers.org or eclectictechcarnival.org). here again we're
inviting people to join in, in any way.

regards,

donna