Re: ITA - Basics

Michael Banck wrote:
On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 11:56:21AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

There are several packages (at least one?) that I would like to adopt: recently I saw fvwm-shell is orphaned and I am a devotee of fvwm. So I know how to update the package, package it, attempt the ITA (never done thát before), but where does the new package go after I do all that?

You need to find a sponsor who uploads your package to ftp.debian.org,
just like with any other package you would maintain.

Maybe I misunderstood your issue, sorry for that then.

Michael

Thanks Michael. I now see sponsor requests on some of the linux.debian* groups. I'll do same.

Hugo