Re: Anyone going to FOSDEM 2005?

Hello Hanna, Everyone,

Hanna M. Wallach wrote:
Hi Helen,

Maybe you and any others going to FOSDEM could write to the list afterwards to let us know how it went and what it was like.

Definitely! Which aspects would you be most interested in hearing
about?

Well, I can't talk for others than myself. But I am curious about the general atmosphere of such an event. I haven't been to any FOSS/linux/debian conferences. So I don't really know what they are like.

I guess from the point of view of Debian Women I'm also interested in what the women at the conference are doing. How many are they, why are they there, how are they treated by the majority of the other people there, etc. Do they seem to follow similar social patterns to the men, or is it different. Stuff like that interests me :)

Helen.