Re: Discussions on the mailing list, was: Anybody out there?

 --- Jutta Wrage <jw@witch.westfalen.de> escribió:

> Am Freitag, 11.02.05 um 08:32 Uhr schrieb Erinn
> Clark:
>
> > Does anyone have
> > any ideas?
>
> What about carrying some more of the discussions
> from IRC to the
> mailing list.
>
> greetings
>
> Jutta

Hi all :)

I do agree with you, that would be a nice idea.

The advantage of IRC is obviously that it's an instant
communication. On the other hand, a mailing list is
better when you need some more space to explain
yourself, and when topics need some time to think for
answers. It's also good for communicating us when
there's a considerable time lag, due to our
geographical locations. I think that bringing those
discussions to the mailing list would be a good idea
:)

Greetings,
Miry

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad