Re: iCalendar for #debian-women events

Kamila Folta wrote:
Hello, everyone!
I was thinking about an easy way of sharing information about IRC
meetings or about events such as BSP. What do you think about creating a
calendar in .ics format so that it would be possible to import it to (fo
r example) Evolution?  It would be easier to remember about
#debian-women activities. Of course, it is a bit of additional work for
someone responsible for the maintainance of the calendar, and we would
have to host it somewhere.

What is your opinion?

I think this is a good idea, if someone out there wants to do the work to maintain it :)

Kamila - if you are interested in doing this, get in touch with Erinn Clark, who can give you access to the Debian Women website. I guess we'd need to host the calendar from the website somewhere - hopefully someone can figure out the details of a good way of doing that.

Helen.