Re: Mentors Program - we have space for more mentees...

* On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 04:38:18PM +0000, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> For those of you who have been thinking about getting more involved in
> Debian but who want a little bit of help in doing so, you'll be pleased
> to learn that we still have room for a few more mentees in the mentoring
> program.

Hi Helen,

I'm interested in being a mentee - I'll email you off list. To everyone
else, I thought I'd introduce myself, rather than lurking...

I've been involved with Linux for about 3 years now - I picked up after
getting involved with a tech/political organisation called
catalyst/indymedia [1] [2]. I'm now one of the geeks, and help run the
servers. I also work in IT, training people in that Other operating
system :-( (though I do get to train people in Linux occasionally).

Favourite o/s: debian, of course (Ubuntu on my desktop)
Favourite editor: vim :-)
Languages: English, Spanish

[1] http://cat.org.au/http://cat.org.au/http://cat.org.au/
[2] http://www.sydney.indymedia.org/