Mentors Program - we have space for more mentees...

Hi Everyone,

The Debian Women mentoring program has been getting started these last couple of weeks. I hope it's working well for those who are already involved.

For those of you who have been thinking about getting more involved in Debian but who want a little bit of help in doing so, you'll be pleased to learn that we still have room for a few more mentees in the mentoring program.

The webpage for the mentoring program is at http://women.alioth.debian.org/mentoring/

Among other changes, some of the mentors are now listed with the languages other than English that they speak. If you are worried about your English fluency, but would still like to get involved, we can try to match you to a mentor who speaks a language you are more familiar with.

If you would like to be matched to a mentor, please email me and let me know your area of interest. Any questions or comments about the mentoring program are also welcome.

Helen.