Re: what do you want out of this?

hellos!!

my answers are:

 1)  What would you personally most like to get out of the Debian Women
 project?

  a) more knowledge about how to use Debian
  b) more interaction with or contribution to Debian
  c) social benefits from meeting the people involved in Debian Women
  d) benefits (to yourself or to Debian) from you helping other people who are
involved in Debian Women
  e) other?  Please elaborate.
 A: b,c,d and that the debian women project give you more common sense.

 2)  How can the Debian Women project best help you gain more knowledge
 about using Debian?

     a) holding "tutorial" discussions on the mailing list or on the wiki
     b) enabling you to ask people directly on IRC
     c) informing you about where to access relevant documentation
     d) other?  Please elaborate.
 A: b,c and talkig with others something in especific like debian projects, etc.

     3)  How can the Debian Women project best help you to contribute more to
     Debian?

     a) holding "tutorial" discussions on the mailing list or on the wiki
     b) enabling you to ask people directly on IRC
     c) informing you about where to access relevant documentation
     d) other?  Please elaborate.
 A: a,b,c,d and reading and interact more in projects that need people work.

     4)  How can the Debian Women project best help you to gain social
     benfits from meeting the people involved?

     a) allowing you to talk to people on the IRC channel
     b) enabling discussions on the mailing list
     c) organising in person meetings as part of larger linux/debian events
     d) other?  Please elaborate.
 A: a,c

     5)  How can the Debian Women project best help you to help others (and
     hopefully benefit yourself and/or Debian in the process)?

     a) encouraging people to ask questions on IRC
     b) encouraging people to ask questions on the mailing list
     c) allowing you to post helpful information to the wiki or webpage
     d) increasing the amount of cooperation or collaboration between Debian
     Women and other groups in Debian (eg debian-mentors)
     e) other?  Please elaborate.
 A: a,b,c,d

     6)  Are problems with language preventing you from becoming more
     involved with Debian Women?
 A: nop, i know that my english is not good, but people that are involved in the
debian women project always helpme so, the language is not a problem :)

     If so, what non-English language would you prefer to to use?
 A: well i prefer my native language but english is ok for me.

    7)  Anything else you would like to say that I have missed.
 A: Well for the moment i think is ok.. but if i remember i will tell something.

Lorena Giraldo G.
Ingeniera de Sistemas y Telecomunicaciones
Manizales - Colombia

This message was sent using Technopia.NET Mail Service
http://www.technopia.net/