Re: I need your voice

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 07:03:48PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Italian

Count on me for this: I can get some radio speakers I know do this:
they run free software on their radio and they'll be happy to help.

> Arabic
> Bulgarian
> Hebrew
> Japanese
> Portuguese (brazil)
> Slovakian

I may try to find people for these languages, but please ask me only if
you can't find anyone because it may involve activating a long and
painful chain of people.

> Chinese (Simplified)
> Chinese (Traditional)

Pay attention because if you want it spoken, Chinese simplified and
Chinese traditional don't mean anything: Chinese simplified may be read
in Cantonese, Mandarin and probably something else, while Chinese
traditional may be read in Cantonese, Mandarin, Hakka and other
Taiwanese aboriginal languages, and probably something else.

(afaik)

Ciao,

Enrico

--