Re: #debian-mujeres channel

Anja <anja_isbilia@yahoo.es> writes:

> We made a spanish channel because there are a lot of people in the project
> that are spanish speakers. .AN Personally I think this idea could be useful
> with other languages too.

Out of curiosity, would making #debian-women a more
multilingually-friendly place help? I know I'd love to practice my
Japanese there... I don't see a problem with mixing languages in a
single chat room. Then again, you've probably already considered that.
=)

Have fun!

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed