Re: #debian-mujeres channel

Hello Anja and *,

I am nativ german (adoptiv parents) speaker but speak french, english,
turkish and some other languages too...

As you can see, my ICQ is in my signature and in the last 3-4 month I
was contacted by more then 60 women, which speak only french or german.

Curently I have some problems to get my Website Up and running, because
I was hacked and in the same time my two harddisks and a 3w6507 was died.

So my network is 50% restored but my  Debian Website on
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.homelinux.net/> is offline.

Curently I am looking for money (I am handicaped and jobless) to setup
my own Domainname and I like to create a multi-lingual support group.
with a Mailinglist.

Meaning, english, french, german and turkish are welcome.
Maybe in one year arabic and farsi too (I am learning) :-/

But now, I do not know exactly how to start...

Greetings
Michelle
from Strasbourg

Am 2004-11-26 21:57:31, schrieb Anja:
> [versión en español más abajo]
>
> Hi all!
>
> The #debian-women channel and everyone in the debian-women project are very
> friendly to new people, but unfortunately there is a big problem for people
> whose mother tongue is not english.

> We made a spanish channel because there are a lot of people in the project
> that are spanish speakers.  Personally I think this idea could be useful
> with other languages too.
>
>  Anja

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi