worldsocialforum

hi all,
i am toya from brasil...has been alway from this list for a while but i was wondering if people from here are playing on going to the worldsocialforum in brasil at the end of january.
i am asking because indymedia brasil might have a space there with computers etc where some tech people is planing on organizing workshops etc. Many women from brasil, in particular women who are involved with indymedia brasil and free radio movement, are really intresting on having a women tech skills sharing or a tech workshop for women....has been a while we are trying to organize this over there and for many diferent reasons it never happened. But, since we might have this space available i was wondering if someone would be intresting on it.. i am asking this because i wont be at the worldsociaforum (unfourtunally) but i see this as a great opportunity and if i could i would try to put this together ...but since i cant :( i am trying to find ppl who would be intresting on try to do this...what do you think? i know that are some brasilians girls here and girls from south america..maybe it would be easier for them to go to the forum and try help with this workshop...
ciao
toya